Leanne & Lexy

Leanne & Lexy

Monday 10 January 2011

And one becomes two again :)!

Hey its leanne here-been out of action as lexi has said but I havent ended up in hospital just yet-first off just want to say to alexa well done for covering our new year weekend and basically our first post on your own :) knew you could handle it chick! You are a real inspiration to alot of people and im definatly one of them-your look on life and also on the admittedly rubbish hand you've been dealt healthwise gets me through alot of hard times :) Love you so much lexi-which you know obviously-and I am so so so glad we met eachother-my little bed sharing,hospital staying,doctor bashing tag team buddy :D LOL!!!!!
I'm well chuffed that we have followers already :) thankyou people for your time and comments! As Lexi said i've been really unwell for the past week-been having problems with my crohns-my crohns actually spread to my pancreas which is supposedly pretty rare so i guess in the worst possible way im special lol, its calmed down now but the damage its left behind is irreversible and pretty damn bad-basically if the crohns hits it again I will have to have the pancreas removed and then i'll become diabetic as well-woo hoo lol. I have to give myself daily injections of an anti sickness drug called cyclizine :( been having to do this for the past few months to control me being sick/feeling sick which totally sucks as you can imagine lol-i am not normally squeamish at all but having to stick needles in my thighs or bum is really pushing the 'squeamish factor' to the limit, but having to do these so often on my skinny little body means i have to keep using the same area's over and over again(-i mean i only have two thighs and one bum so its not like im spoiled for choice right lol?)means i've  ended up with some sort of infected abcess on my hip-abcess being the doctor word for it i would say its a bloody hole-and its possibly this superbug MRSA that has been in the news over and over again which is fantastic lol! So because i(like lexi) am so so stubborn and determined not to end up in hospital,especially only ten days in 2011,i am dressing this wound myself lol! thought i was being really clever but i am now sensing ive made a rubbish choice as its making me feel so so ill-high temperature,cant eat and im just sleeping way too much so tomorrow im off to the doctors yet again to try and get something done about it that hopefully doesnt involve me being admitted into hospital for tests because as much as i love the staff at the western general hospital it really is not the place where a 22 year old girl wants to be!! So keep your fingers crossed that I dont have to get dragged into hospital please :) because I want to try and get back into my studying at some point this year lol-I study English Creative writing and Dance(which are both passions of mine) and I am hoping to get into Criminal Psychology next year at uni so i kind of need to make up for lost time as u can imagine lol! Anyway I really have blabbed myself out I think lol,had a little bit of a rant and im now feeling a bit better :) I sometimes feel like im fighting a losing battle but i'd rather keep on fighting for a semi-normal life than give up and im sure lexi agree's with me on this otherwise we wouldnt be where we are or doing what we're doing here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment